11.10.12

Color Splash: PURPLE

Today color splash for the home is my favorite color: purple!



I love all of the shades of purple, from the deep dark purple than I find very glamorous to the soft shades of lavender that can be very feminine.

Purple is a striking color that gives a bold personality to any room, it looks great combine with greens, blues, grey or white and of corse pink.

Here are some of my favorites purple inspirational interiors.




































MY FAVORITE @ IKEA:


As usual I must share with you some of my favorite purple pieces by Ikea.

I specially love this fantastic purple furniture from the TROLLSTA collection and also de LYCKOAX duvet cover and pillowcases. I'm also a fan of the purple KIVIK seating furniture.









And here are my suggestions for a low cost purple color splash: 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and share your impressions...